directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>
Subject Re: Binary attributes handling in the API
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:58:21 GMT
On 2/6/12 4:11 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> I believe we need this list only in the case where no schema is loaded on the connection,

Sadly, no. For servers that don't expose the information about the non
human readable Syntax, we have to provide it. We use a
X-IS-HUMAN-READABLE information in out LdapSyntax elements in ApacheDS,
other servers don't.
> Or, do you want to also use this list in addition to an already loaded schema?

Yes, if needed (ie, if we can't build it from the schemas we load)

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message