directory-dev mailing list archives

From Joacim Breiler <joa...@breiler.com>
Subject Re: Syncrepl Master-Master Replication: ApacheDs 2.0.0-M5
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:34:11 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to try out the replication in ApacheDS as well, and found that
the documentation needed some work. I started out writing down my own
notes in docbook format. However I didn't think it had the quality to be
shared yet...

You can find my notes here (I've just configured the domain name so it
may not be available to you yet, in that case you'll need wait a couple
of hours).

http://joacim.breiler.com/apacheds/ch08s02.html

Regards,
Joacim Breiler

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 19:15 +0000, Arul Madavadiyan wrote:
> Hi
>

> I am trying to use ApacheDs 2.0.0-M5. I am planning to have Syncrepl
> multi-master replication using ApacheDs. I wonder if ApacheDS supports
> multi master replication.
>

> If so, do you have any documentation about it or an example to prove
> it out. Please point me there. It looks like the documentation is hard
> to find. I would really appreciate your help.
>

> Thanks
>
> Arul
>

> This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and
subject to the Amdocs policy statement,