Hi,

This vote is now closed.
I left it open a little more than usual as it was launch during the Christmas week.

Here are the results:
4 +1 votes:
 - Alex Karasulu
 - Felix Knecht
 - Emmanuel Lécharny
 - Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
No ±0 and -1 votes

I'll release the maven repository today.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 20 déc. 2011, at 14:09, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:

Hi guys,

I've managed to fix the bugs that prevented the release (obscure things needed to be configured for this to work).

This release fixes a minor bug:
- DIRSTUDIO-660 ([Maven Studio Plugin] Unify naming for 'outputDirectory' accross goals) [1]

The staging repository is available at [2].
The documentation has been uploaded and will be available within the hour at [3].

Let's vote now:
[ ] +1 | Release Apache Directory Studio Maven Plugin 1.0.5
[ ] +/-0 | Abstain
[ ] -1 | Do NOT release Apache Directory Studio Maven Plugin 1.0.5

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-660
[2] - https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-375/