Thanks for your answers guys.

I have committed the final updates for a release of this version (mainly features and updatesite related) and I will try to propose a release tomorrow.

It will be a good test to see if we're still able to release the project more than 20 months after the last release (so many things have changed…).

In order to release Studio, I will also need to release versions of Shared (LDAP API) and ApacheDS.
I'm wondering if we should consider these releases as new milestone release for these two projects (1.0.0-M9 for Shared and 2.0.0-M4 for ApacheDS).
WDYT?

About the Studio release, development isn't over yet. There are still some things to tweak and update (like the documentation, a few translations missing), as well as small know issues, like an issue with the SchemaManager not reporting a few error case when checking the schema.
But, overall, the application works great and I expect to address all of these issues in the next iterations.

So, tomorrow, be ready for some release commits (with rollbacks I guess, as usual…) and a new vote thread to celebrate 2012.

Cheers,
Pierre-Arnaud