directory-dev mailing list archives

From Göktürk Gezer <gokturk.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How Authenticators and PasswordPolicies will be managed in new component design.
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 00:33:11 GMT
Hi Again,

It seems lots of things are structured like that. Partitions,servers are
all have inner entries.There are partition-indexes and transports those
have same problem. I must develop some way to allow such structure.
Component-hub must have component type specific code to handle these
things. So i'll work on that before everything. But you can still say if
Authenticators must be extensible....

Regards,
Gokturk