directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: ADS 2.0.0-M5 Status
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:16:34 GMT
Sounds good to me.

I might as well launch a release for a 2nd milestone version for Studio, quickly fixing a
critical bug which forbids users to connect to Active Directory servers using the 'domain\userid'
scheme with the Apache Directory LDAP API (which would also be released).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 24 janv. 2012, at 10:23, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I will try to fix as much bugs in the API, Kerberos and the Server in the next 2 weeks.
We have :
> o 6 issues in DIRAPI
> o 256 in DIRSERVER (many of them are not scheduled for 2.0.0-5 though)
> o 33 in DIRKRB
>
> As a side note,as Selcuk stated, his JDBM version in his branch already support MVCC
Btree, and i'd like to check if this can be used to solve the concurrent errors we currently
have (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1663), until Selcuk is back to finish
what he has started on the transaction layer. My own work on BTree will be done as an exercise,
and I may move it somewhere else atm (like in apache extras repository)

> Gokturk is continuing his effort on OSGi, and it would be cool if we can merge part (or
all of what he has done in a branch) to the trunk before the release.