directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS 2.0.0-M5 Status
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:23:14 GMT
Hi guys,

I will try to fix as much bugs in the API, Kerberos and the Server in
the next 2 weeks. We have :
o 6 issues in DIRAPI
o 256 in DIRSERVER (many of them are not scheduled for 2.0.0-5 though)
o 33 in DIRKRB

As a side note,as Selcuk stated, his JDBM version in his branch already
support MVCC Btree, and i'd like to check if this can be used to solve
the concurrent errors we currently have
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1663), until Selcuk is
back to finish what he has started on the transaction layer. My own work
on BTree will be done as an exercise, and I may move it somewhere else
atm (like in apache extras repository)

Gokturk is continuing his effort on OSGi, and it would be cool if we can
merge part (or all of what he has done in a branch) to the trunk before
the release.

The idea is to be able to release a revision in two 2 weeks, more or less.

Any help greatly appreciated !

Thanks !

--
Regards,