directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Releasing a first milestone for version 2.0 (2.0.0-M1) soon?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:21:57 GMT
On 1/5/12 5:34 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Thanks for your answers guys.
>
> I have committed the final updates for a release of this version (mainly features and
updatesite related) and I will try to propose a release tomorrow.

> It will be a good test to see if we're still able to release the project more than 20
months after the last release (so many things have changed…).

> In order to release Studio, I will also need to release versions of Shared (LDAP API)
and ApacheDS.
> I'm wondering if we should consider these releases as new milestone release for these
two projects (1.0.0-M9 for Shared and 2.0.0-M4 for ApacheDS).
> WDYT?

We can do that. Although we won't advertize such a Milestone on the web
site, as it's just a matter for you to have a released version of the
server. I can cut a release we can vote if you need it.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,