directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Txn heads-up (4)
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 00:29:05 GMT
Hi,

so all the core-integ tests are passing (except one related to
PasswordPolicy which has been ignored) and all the server-integ tests
are also passing (except the paged search tests).

I also had to fix the LDAPS and TLS tests, plus the Kerberos tests

I'm now trying to get the ClientSearchRequestTest (from
ldap-client-test) but I'm facing an issue with the
testSearchPersonSubstring test : I get more results than expected, as if
the substringIndex is not correctly evaluated.

It's a bit to late for me to be fresh enough to find what's wrong with it.

However, I'm positive that we are close to have a working branch soon.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,