directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Txn heads-up (3)
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:03:01 GMT
Hi,

so it's really going better now !

Failed tests:

testPwdLockout(org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.ppolicy.PasswordPolicyTest)

testPwdMinAge(org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.ppolicy.PasswordPolicyTest):
expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<OTHER>

testPwdHistory(org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.ppolicy.PasswordPolicyTest):
expected:<2> but was:<1>

testPwdMaxAgeAndGraceAuth(org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.ppolicy.PasswordPolicyTest):

expected:<SUCCESS> but was:<INVALID_CREDENTIALS>

Compared to what we had before I started to mess with the existing code,
this is a clear improvement :

Failed tests:
testLookupControl(org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionServiceIT)

testRenameShouldChangeModifyTimestamp(org.apache.directory.server.core.operational.OperationalAttributeServiceIT)

testAddEnabledSchemaWithExistingDisabledDeps(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testAddEnabledSchemaWithNotExistingDeps(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

Tests in error:
   org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionServiceIT:
ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS ou=users,ou=system already exists!

testModifyControl(org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionServiceIT)

testRevertModifyOperations(org.apache.directory.server.core.changelog.DefaultChangeLogIT):

ERR_54 Cannot add a value which is already present : old value
org.apache.directory.server.core.changelog.DefaultChangeLogIT: ERR_54
Cannot add a value which is already present : old value
   org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.DeleteReferralIT:
ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS ou=Roles,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system already exists!
   org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.ModifyReferralIT:
ERR_55 Trying to remove an non-existant attribute: ATTRIBUTE_TYPE ( 2.5.4.13

org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.RenameReferralIgnoreIT:
Attempt to lookup non-existant entry: ou=Groups,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system

testRenameRdnExistIsReferralJNDIIgnore(org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.RenameReferralIgnoreIT):

Attempt to lookup non-existant entry: ou=Roles,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system

testRenameRdnExistIsReferralCoreAPIWithManageDsaIt(org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.RenameReferralIgnoreIT):

Attempt to lookup non-existant entry: ou=Roles,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system

testAddStructuralOCinheritingFromStructuralOC(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaObjectClassHandlerIT):

ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS
m-oid=1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.0.3.100001,ou=objectCla
sses,cn=apacheMeta,ou=schema already exists!

testDeleteEnabledValidSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT):

ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS cn=dummy,ou=schema already exists!

I'll now work on the passwordPolicy failures, I'm pretty sure we get
them because of teh way the chain is now handled.

Btw, the operations are going *way* faster with the txn layer compared
ot what we get on trunks. This was expected, but it's good to see...

Let's cross fingers !

More to come later

--
Regards,