Hi Everyone,

I have couple of questions about accessing Partitions directly.

To initialize and manage component informations on DIT, i need to access both SchemaPartition and SingleFileLdifPartition(for config partition) before the DirectoryService is reference is even created, or partially initialized. My access intentions are read,write,search on these two partition references. As all of OperationContext s are needed a CoreSession reference, my question is how all these three operations are affected if i pass "null" as CoreSession to OperationContext classes. If passing "null" won't work, what do you suggest to do so?

Regards,
Gokturk