I'm trying to balance two different concerns with the activity I am seeing in the TXN branch. First I know we need to move forward on this matter and second I know Selcuk will be trying to work although with less time on this while dealing with a relocation and we're altering much of it: the moving target problem. Then again having more people capable of working in this region is a big plus. Let's just make sure that the changes are really necessary instead of just moving code around. That way we can make it easier for Selcuk to get back into the code when he has time.

I know that none of us would make changes just to make a change. But here if you can just give some extra effort and consideration before making an alteration so we can keep it as familiar to Selcuk as possible when he gets back. Of course on the other hand if we have to advance and the change is critical then we must change it.

Thanks,
Alex