Sorry guys,

Since I've not been running releases for months, I forgot to include the Nexus staging repository link in my previous mail.
Here it is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-335/

I've also uploaded the generated site at (should be available within one hour or so):
http://directory.apache.org/studio-plugin/gen-docs/1.0.5/

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud