directory-dev mailing list archives

From Göktürk Gezer <gokturk.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing SchemaPartition and SingleFileLdifPartition directly
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 18:55:56 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have couple of questions about accessing Partitions directly.

To initialize and manage component informations on DIT, i need to access
both SchemaPartition and SingleFileLdifPartition(for config partition)
before the DirectoryService is reference is even created, or partially
initialized. My access intentions are read,write,search on these two
partition references. As all of OperationContext s are needed a CoreSession
reference, my question is how all these three operations are affected if i
pass "null" as CoreSession to OperationContext classes. If passing "null"
won't work, what do you suggest to do so?

Regards,
Gokturk