directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio Maven Plugin 1.0.5
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:51:20 GMT
Hi Felix,

I have to say that I (blindly) trusted the site generator and only verified there was a valid
website under the URL.

Also, I forgot to bump the parent to the last project pom release. Thanks for doing it in
your last commit.

You're right, it would be better to have this important part of the documentation up on the
website.

Let me cancel this vote and re-launch a new release with the updated pom and a complete website.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 15 déc. 2011, at 16:41, Felix Knecht wrote:

> Hi Pierre-Arnaud
>
> The (IMO) main part of the documentation has not been generated - the 'GOALS' part (http://directory.apache.org/studio-plugin/gen-docs/1.0.5/plugin-info.html)
- fixed by commit (1214811). If it doesn't matters as the plugin is mainly used by ourself
I'm +1, but it would be nice to have it.