directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio Maven Plugin 1.0.5
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:37:49 GMT
Sorry guys,

Since I've not been running releases for months, I forgot to include the Nexus staging repository
link in my previous mail.
Here it is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-335/

I've also uploaded the generated site at (should be available within one hour or so):
http://directory.apache.org/studio-plugin/gen-docs/1.0.5/

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 14 déc. 2011, at 16:54, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I fixed a minor bug recently:
> - DIRSTUDIO-660 ([Maven Studio Plugin] Unify naming for 'outputDirectory' accross goals)
[1]