directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject TxnHandler vs Transaction, TrnsactionManager vs TransactionManagerInternal
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:21:51 GMT
Hi,

it seems that the TransactionManagerInternal interface was added to
expose the getCurTxn only to the package where it has been added too,
but later, this method has been moved to the TransactionManager
interface in order to make this method available elsewhere. Should we
keep the TransactionManagerInternal interface ?

Same for Transaction and TxnHandler : should we have those two
interfaces, when the TxnHandler is empty ? Can't we merge both of them ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,