directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Speeding up tests ...
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:52:27 GMT
Hi guys,

running the full integration tests takes around 20 minutes on my
machine. It's quite long, but for most of the tests, there is little we
can do.

However, there is one module which takes around 3 mins, the jdbm test :
Running jdbm.btree.TestSnapshotBTree
count is 1024
  TestLongBrowsing read thread min key is0max value is0
  TestLongBrowsing read thread min key is0max value is1
  TestLongBrowsing read thread min key is0max value is1
  TestLongBrowsing read thread min key is0max value is1
TestLongBrowsing read thread count is 10000
TestLongBrowsing read thread count is 10000
TestLongBrowsing read thread count is 10000
TestLongBrowsing read thread count is 10000
TestLongBrowsing updates ended
TestRemoveInsert updates ended
TestRemoveInsert read thread count is 10000
TestRemoveInsert read thread count is 10000
TestRemoveInsert read thread count is 10000
TestRemoveInsert read thread count is 10000
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 223.215 sec

I'm wondering if it's really necessary to run this test everytime, and
if we could not use a special profile for this ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,