directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject apacheds/branches/apacheds-txns not building : is it expected ?
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:42:45 GMT
Hi Selcuk,

I have merged trunk with your branch, and tried to run tests on it. I
get the following failures :

Failed tests:
testLookupControl(org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionServiceIT)

testAddAndRemove(org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.PartitionConfigurationIT)

testRenameShouldChangeModifyTimestamp(org.apache.directory.server.core.operational.OperationalAttributeServiceIT)

testAddEnabledSchemaWithExistingDisabledDeps(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testAddEnabledSchemaWithNotExistingDeps(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

Tests in error:
   org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionServiceIT:
ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS ou=users,ou=system already exists!

testModifyControl(org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionServiceIT)

testRevertModifyOperations(org.apache.directory.server.core.changelog.DefaultChangeLogIT):

ERR_54 Cannot add a value which is already present : old value
   org.apache.directory.server.core.changelog.DefaultChangeLogIT: ERR_54
Cannot add a value which is already present : old value
   org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.DeleteReferralIT:
ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS ou=Roles,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system already exists!
   org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.ModifyReferralIT:
ERR_55 Trying to remove an non-existant attribute: ATTRIBUTE_TYPE ( 2.5.4.13

org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.RenameReferralIgnoreIT:
Attempt to lookup non-existant entry: ou=Groups,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system

testRenameRdnExistIsReferralJNDIIgnore(org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.RenameReferralIgnoreIT):

Attempt to lookup non-existant entry: ou=Roles,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system

testRenameRdnExistIsReferralCoreAPIWithManageDsaIt(org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.referral.RenameReferralIgnoreIT):

Attempt to lookup non-existant entry: ou=Roles,o=MNN,c=WW,ou=system

testAddStructuralOCinheritingFromStructuralOC(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaObjectClassHandlerIT):

ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS
m-oid=1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.0.3.100001,ou=objectClasses,cn=apacheMeta,ou=schema
already exists!

testDeleteEnabledValidSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT):

ERR_250_ENTRY_ALREADY_EXISTS cn=dummy,ou=schema already exists!

Is it expected ? Or did I introduced some errors in some working tests ?

(Just to know if I can commit, or if I broke something).

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,