directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:40:34 GMT
On 12/5/11 2:27 PM, Kevin Hamilton wrote:
> Yes that is what I was looking for, but I found the Advanced User's Guide
> in PDF and was able to use some of that.

Be aware that this doco is *very* out of date :/

We have started to reorganize the complete documentation, and we even
are using a new system (the doco will be generated using dockbook, and
we wil generate a HTML and PDF version out of it, plus all the new doco
is put into svn : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/documentation/)

Generating the latest PDF is just a matter of checking out the
documentation projects, and running this command :
mvn clean pre-site
Hope it helps, whatever low the documentation quality can be.

PS : We welcome contributions, warmly !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,