directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with EhCache
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 08:27:25 GMT
On 12/3/11 9:19 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi Emmauel,
>
> Just a first thought but have you regenerated the eclipse project
> descriptors files with 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' to make sure you're using
> the updated versions?

Nice shot :)

It's more complicatd than that : I did that, but since then, I reverted
the apacheds/pom.xml to use the old version, as the new one was having
issues. The problem is that in eclipse, I'm still using 2.5.0 !

That will fix my eclipse issues, for sure.

Now, the message I wanted to convey  was that ehCache 2.5.0 is not
usable in the project without some modifications. SO if someone has some
knowledge about how ehcache should be used, it's an area to investigate
(not urgent though)

Thanks Pierre-Arnaud !

--
Regards,