It'es easierbecauseyou don't have tostepinto the Element classwhen transiting fromone interceptorto another one:it's onbe stepless than usually.It's also easier because you don't have tostepthrough uselessinterceptors when they don't implement the method.

Just test it, you'llseeimmediately how better it is.

One more advantage : you *know* which interceptorsyou willgothrough, as it's stored into the OpContextas a list.

Th ebeauty is that we haven't lost any feature we had : you can still add a new interceptoron the fly (orremove one),the new incoming operations will see the newly added(or removed) interceptor. Of course, it's protected by read/write locks, so there is no chance (well,I hope) that the list gets FU by twoconcurrent threads.

The next stepwill be to identify Interceptors by a name,not by the class name.This is the next step, but we already have the Map<String,Interceptor> in place for that.In fact, I think it's already ready :)