directory-dev mailing list archives

From Selcuk AYA <ayasel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TXN work update
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:09:39 GMT
hi,
i am currently working on changing modification layer to use txn
services and have a few questions about dropaliasindices:

*is it true that an entry has object class ALIAS_OC iff it contains
attribute ALIASED_OBJECT_NAME_AT.

*where can I check the ldap definitions of atttributes given in
SchemaConstants. I wanted check if ALIASED_OBJECT_NAME_AT is single
valued.

thanks
Selcuk