directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Mail issues (Was: Re: Questions about the design of the "component-hub")
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:31:21 GMT
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny
<elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
> PS : can you 'reply list' instead of 'reply all' ? Every time you reply all,
> I'm forced to select the list instead of your single name, as you as the
> recipient is automatically selected as if you sent me a personal mail.
> Thanks !

Seems when I do a reply you're name is automatically on the to field
along with the mailing list address. I'll manually edit out your
personal address but we've had this issue forever and I have not found
out how to fix it. It's annoying I know but it's only happening with
your emails and not others. BTW I use gmail.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex