directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TXN work update
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:00:16 GMT
On 11/14/11 9:09 AM, Selcuk AYA wrote:
> hi,
Hi !

> i am currently working on changing modification layer to use txn
> services and have a few questions about dropaliasindices:
>
> *is it true that an entry has object class ALIAS_OC iff it contains
> attribute ALIASED_OBJECT_NAME_AT.
The Alias ObjectClass has one mandatory AttributeType, aliasedObjectName :

objectclass ( 2.5.6.1
     NAME 'alias'
     DESC 'RFC2256: an alias'
     SUP top
     STRUCTURAL
     MUST aliasedObjectName
  )

> *where can I check the ldap definitions of atttributes given in
> SchemaConstants. I wanted check if ALIASED_OBJECT_NAME_AT is single
> valued.

The aliasedObjectName is single valued :

attributetype ( 2.5.4.1
     NAME ( 'aliasedObjectName' 'aliasedEntryName' )
     DESC 'RFC2256: name of aliased object'
     EQUALITY distinguishedNameMatch
     SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.12
     SINGLE-VALUE
  )

The easiest way to get those information is not to google them, but to
use the schema editor in Apache Directory Studio :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,