directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Last operation to remove from the Interceptorchain : Search, continued
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:55:32 GMT
Hi guys,

I was too sleepy yesterday, and my eyeballs were just rolling in every 
direction, making my brain driving me in bad direction.

The issue I had was that the interceptors initialization was removed 
when I removed the InterceptorChain initialisation. I added it back in 
the DirectoryService, and Bam! , it works.

We have now no more InterceptorChain, and debugging the server is a damn 
breath !

-- 
Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com


Mime
View raw message