directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Last operation to remove from the Interceptorchain : Search
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 01:59:10 GMT
Hi guys,

so all the operations have been removed from the InterceptorChain, and
i'm trying to rmove the last one (Search).

It' snot easy, as we used to initialize the ReferralInterceptor which
was setting the ReferralManager instance, which was the injected into
the DS. If I remove the InterceptorChain, and its initialization, then
this referralManager is not created.

I don't think that the referralManager should be created in the
referralInterceptor though. I'll check that tomorrow (it's a bit too
late now).

It's close to be finished. Everything else is working just fine.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,