Hi Emmanuel,

I attached "custom felix framework distribution" patch at #DIRSERVER-1669 .

This custom framework will let us run and debug our OSGI based codes inside Eclipse. To use it properly, there are two additional steps:

...after mvn install, mvn eclipse:eclipse and importing projects into Eclipse
1-) Add apache-felix/bin/felix.jar to project's Build Path ( to use ApacheDS-OSGI.launcher )
2-) In apache-felix  project's Build Path, add all projects in workspace as project dependencies. ( to enable source viewing while debugging (requires Eclipse restart) )

With this in our hands, we can work on OSGI faster than ever.

Regards,
Göktürk