Hi,

All necessary project poms are modified to generate OSGI headers. Diff is attached.

Both apacheds and shared modules are changed in a way that they export all of their local packages with corresponding parent's version number. I didn't specified "Private-Package" for any  at that time, because its nonsense for now. We can specify them after finishing our OSGI stuff.

As next step i will try to implement new apacheds-service-osgi project which will contain necessary eclipse descriptors to launch and debug ApacheDS on Felix Framework in Eclipse. I will most probably implement OSGI version of the service-builder for that purpose.

Then custom karaf distribution will be added.

Soon after these goals, we'll be able to implement Service Layer, and play with it easily.

Regards,
Gokturk