On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
On 10/18/11 4:03 PM, Göktürk Gezer wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

Services can be implement into ApacheDS . Good mix of OSGI itself and IPojo
will let us do everything we wanted to make ApacheDS an OSGI application.

I'll create a apacheds-osgi branch asap. Do we need a shared-osgi branch too ? Or should I create a trunks-osgi branch mapping to the two other branches ?
shared-ldap-extras may be a problem. So lets branch them all.

Later changes to the code will make it dependent on OSGI Framework. So i'm
waiting for a branch as we talked. I think, if we apply minor changes to the
branch also, we can avoid merging pain to some degree.
Hope so !

Emmanuel Lécharny