Hi Guys,

Comparators, Normalizers and SyntaxCheckers are modified to be extendible in OSGI and left the same in non OSGI environments.

I removed the "String compType" property that i wrote in every Comparator, and didn't use it on Normalizers and SyntaxCheckers. Because it was a piece of some advanced extendibility layer that we can't apply to a shared api.(Due to reasons we discussed for days).

I guess we're almost done with the api, so we can start implementing some real extendibility layer for Interceptors.

Regards,
Göktürk