Hi,

I bundelized all submodules of apacheds and shared properly. Temporarily pushed all dependencies into a new bundle and serving them from it.

Unfortunately. the first problem arised. Interceptors are hardcoded into config.ldif file, and being load using reflection. So OSGIfication broke that connection. I'm gonna handle that by using OSGI services (IPojo Components). So maybe we have to go parallel with both modularity and service interactions. If you have any new design idea for interceptors as first, just put it here and i'll deploy it too.

That kind of problems are likely to happen as we progress, so we must go into private branch for whole process.

Regards,
Gokturk