Thanks Emm! Great work ... I thought it would be a nightmare but you handled this effortlessly.

Regards,
Alex

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I finally successfully decoupled all the interceptors. The subtree interceptor is not anymore referenced by the authz and trigger interceptors. I moved some of the subtree and event classes to the core-api project, and added the subentryCache and evaluator to the DirectoryService instances. It works well.

I thought it would be more complex that it was, but hopefully, it was quite straightforward... Surprisingly, 6 years later, the architecture is still good enough :)

The next step will be to modify the way we handle bypass (there is another thread of discussion about this).

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

--