directory-dev mailing list archives

From Göktürk Gezer <gokturk.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 2.0] OSGI, Implementing modularity
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:04:57 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I attached "custom felix framework distribution" patch at #DIRSERVER-1669 .

This custom framework will let us run and debug our OSGI based codes inside
Eclipse. To use it properly, there are two additional steps:

...after mvn install, mvn eclipse:eclipse and importing projects into
Eclipse
1-) Add apache-felix/bin/felix.jar to project's Build Path ( to use
ApacheDS-OSGI.launcher )
2-) In apache-felix  project's Build Path, add all projects in workspace as
project dependencies. ( to enable source viewing while debugging (requires
Eclipse restart) )

With this in our hands, we can work on OSGI faster than ever.

Regards,
Göktürk