directory-dev mailing list archives

From Göktürk Gezer <gokturk.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 2.0] OSGI, Implementing Services
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:30:11 GMT
Hi Guys,

Comparators, Normalizers and SyntaxCheckers are modified to be extendible in
OSGI and left the same in non OSGI environments.

I removed the "String compType" property that i wrote in every Comparator,
and didn't use it on Normalizers and SyntaxCheckers. Because it was a piece
of some advanced extendibility layer that we can't apply to a shared
api.(Due to reasons we discussed for days).

I guess we're almost done with the api, so we can start implementing some
real extendibility layer for Interceptors.

Regards,
Göktürk