directory-dev mailing list archives

From Göktürk Gezer <gokturk.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 2.0] OSGI, Implementing modularity
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:27:55 GMT
Hi,

I bundelized all submodules of apacheds and shared properly. Temporarily
pushed all dependencies into a new bundle and serving them from it.

Unfortunately. the first problem arised. Interceptors are hardcoded into
config.ldif file, and being load using reflection. So OSGIfication broke
that connection. I'm gonna handle that by using OSGI services (IPojo
Components). So maybe we have to go parallel with both modularity and
service interactions. If you have any new design idea for interceptors as
first, just put it here and i'll deploy it too.

That kind of problems are likely to happen as we progress, so we must go
into private branch for whole process.

Regards,
Gokturk