directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1189785 - /directory/apacheds/branches/apacheds-txns/core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/log/DefaultLogScanner.java
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 13:31:31 GMT
There seems to be a lot of refactorings taking place as things are
advancing. Perhaps the refactoring can be left until some check point where
the code is almost complete and at least there is good code coverage. This
way such errors with refactoring can be caught by the tests.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex