directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 2.0] OSGI, Implementing Services
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:36:10 GMT
Awesome!

I'm going to switch workspaces and see how well it works in both environments.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 25 oct. 2011, at 17:30, Göktürk Gezer wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Comparators, Normalizers and SyntaxCheckers are modified to be extendible in OSGI and
left the same in non OSGI environments.

> I removed the "String compType" property that i wrote in every Comparator, and didn't
use it on Normalizers and SyntaxCheckers. Because it was a piece of some advanced extendibility
layer that we can't apply to a shared api.(Due to reasons we discussed for days).