directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Refactoring TLP pom
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:10:44 GMT
Following changes have been made up to now:

- Refactored maven-skin to single project james-skin (and released)
- Merged <pluginManagement> section from other projects including
configuration
- Simplified site/reporting switch
- Merged weare.xml document into pom.xml
- Updated to latest plugin versions

Pending changes:
- verify, remove or add (technical) reports (doap,
dependency:analyze-report, ...)
- Use APIViz for javadocs (I see a problem until it APIViz works also
for poms using <packaging>pom</packaging>
- Shall the <dependencyManagement> go into this pom? (Not my favorit)
- ?

What should be done before we can think about releasing?

Thanks and regards
Felix