directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ADS 3.0] Extensions point
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:33:20 GMT
On 10/20/11 7:28 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
> totally agree on the points, it will remain a moving target if we
> don't follow this.
> It is quite frustrating to users and developers alike with the
> constant movement and renaming of sources
> and breaking things at several places.

As soon as those breakage are just done in trunk between two milestones,
as bad as it sounds, it's just plain normal.

We must still stabilize the code base soon and get something working for
the next milestone.

So far, all what is done on OSGi is just on line with what we expected,
even in term of breakage. Nothing to be afraid of, even if some
frustration can be induced...

Let's keep going, we are on the right path !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,