directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject LDAP API user guide : pdf available
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:06:16 GMT
Hi guys,

I have spent my day switching the LDAP API documentation from confluence
to the new system Stefan has tested. It works like a charm !

I have created a PDF from the files you can find in
*https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/>/documentation
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/documentation/>/ldap-api-manuals
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/documentation/ldap-api-manuals/>/trunk*,
and it has also been generated on /www/directory.apache.org/api.

Here is the available PDF :

http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/book.pdf

Ok it's not perfect yet :
- first a hell lot of documentation is missing...
- the links are'nt correctly generated (we have the text twice)
- we have some text larger than the pages
- If we have text after an image, there is a line break between the
image and the text

but the overall result is quite ok...

Feedback welcomed !

--