directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Interceptors decoupling : done
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:05:50 GMT
Hi guys,

I finally successfully decoupled all the interceptors. The subtree
interceptor is not anymore referenced by the authz and trigger
interceptors. I moved some of the subtree and event classes to the
core-api project, and added the subentryCache and evaluator to the
DirectoryService instances. It works well.

I thought it would be more complex that it was, but hopefully, it was
quite straightforward... Surprisingly, 6 years later, the architecture
is still good enough :)

The next step will be to modify the way we handle bypass (there is
another thread of discussion about this).

--
Regards,
Cordialement,