directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uncheck file operations
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 17:07:45 GMT
On 10/01/2011 06:49 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Yes. We may also consider commons-file, there might be some convenient
> methods there.

Your talking about commons-io forceDelete, forceMkdir?
I'm not sure if also some renameTo or createFile do exist. Would you
preferre in this case a mix of commons-io methods and -for not existing
ones in commons-io - if (!File ...) or use all of the same?

http://commons.apache.org/io/api-release/org/apache/commons/io/FileUtils.html#forceDelete%28java.io.File%29

http://commons.apache.org/io/api-release/org/apache/commons/io/FileUtils.html#forceMkdir%28java.io.File%29