directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: LDAP API user guide : pdf available
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:53:05 GMT
This is, indeed, looking very good.

A few tweaks here and there in the stylesheet generating the PDF and HTML files, and we're
good for the visual part.
Content creation will probably take longer (wiki-style text will help speed things up though).

I have to see how we can move our Studio hel plugins to use the new markup. It would be better
to have all our documentation under the same format.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud