directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M3
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:40:10 GMT
On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <> wrote:
>> [X] +1 Release Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M3
>> P.S:- have tested after building from tag sources as well as the
>> archive installer that was generated by Emmanuel.
> Just in case I'll build and install as well ... then get back to this
> vote thread.

Well the build worked out just fine minus the installer issues
encountered on Mac OS X Lion [1]. For this reason I cannot really test
the installer and it seems no other installers build on mac when this
issue results.

Regardless I don't want to hold up the vote. Kiran if you see
everything working fine with the installers deposited server instances
then I feel pretty confident.

Best Regards,
-- Alex

[1] -