directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Adamson <mikeat...@gmail.com>
Subject Unbinding a user session created using the DelegatingAuthenticator throws an LdapNoSuchObjectException
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:07:58 GMT
Hi,

As the subject says, I am using the DelegatingAuthenticator to create
sessions using users on a remote Ldap server. When I unbind the session I
get an LdapNoSuchObjectException. This is because the partition nexus
attempts to lookup a partition to unbind the object.

I can't quite decide whether this is expected behaviour or a bug. I can
raise a jira issue if you think it is. My code seems to work quite happily
if I just catch the exception and ignore it.

Thanks,

Mike Adamson