directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared/Ldap API 1.0.0-M8
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:59:58 GMT
Hi Felix,

I was kind of a little bit confused too...

On 5 sept. 2011, at 12:52, Felix Knecht wrote:

> Hi
>
> Sorry, but to me this vote looks quite messy:
>
> - We talking about the 8th milstone (as mentioned also in the subject), but in mail text
you're talking about 1.0.0-M7

Probably a typo.

> - The (new ?) vote is started in the mail thread of "[VOTE] Release of Apache Directory
Server 2.0.0-M2 and Shared/Ldap API 1.0.0-M7". Maybe this is valid only for me because of
the mail problems I've had during the weekend.

I had the same thing. It had a strange "Re:" text in the subject.

> - The distribution packages page () titles "Last Directory LDAP API 1.0.0-M8 tarballs",
but all files are named "*-M7*". This might be a caching problem - when downloading them I
get a file "*-M8*" ...

Same thing, I guess, probably a typo on the web page... :(
Hopefully the links point to correct "-M8" files.

> I suggest to start for each new vote a new mail thread in future.

+1

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud