directory-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Czurda <hasnoadditi...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploy apacheds in karaf and connect to it via apache directory studio
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:45:04 GMT
Hello!

As already suggested by others on your mailing list, I would also be
interested in deploying apacheds in karaf. So far I have been able to
install the osgi feature, that is, I have the apacheds bundle in active
state. Next, I wanted to see if this is sufficient to connect to the
server using apache directory studio. It seems not. The bundle being
active doesn't mean that the server is running and listening for
connections, does it?

What would be necessary to connect to the server?

Thank you and kind regards,
Christoph