directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Performances tests with trunk
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 23:45:19 GMT
Hi guys,

this evening, I conducted some performance tests with the old 1.5.7
revision, and with what we have in trunk. I'm using SLAMD to do that.
I'm adding 100 000 entries and do some search on those created entries.
Nothing fancy here

On 1.5.7, we were able to do something like 214 addition per second, and
around 4300 search per second.

On trunk, it takes an incredibly higher time to add those 100K entries
(I stopped the test after 20 minutes). Searches are also slower : 3870
per second.

It's really is just a very minimal test, done on my local laptop, and
I'd liekt o do some more test on a server and many clients. I'll
probably try that in two weeks.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,