directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared/Ldap API 1.0.0-M8
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:59:30 GMT
On 9/5/11 12:52 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sorry, but to me this vote looks quite messy:
>
> - We talking about the 8th milstone (as mentioned also in the
> subject), but in mail text you're talking about 1.0.0-M7

Hmmm, my bad. Copy/pasted the previous mail, forgot to change one ref to M7

> - The (new ?) vote is started in the mail thread of "[VOTE] Release of
> Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M2 and Shared/Ldap API 1.0.0-M7". Maybe
> this is valid only for me because of the mail problems I've had during
> the weekend.
Nope, it's a different thread, but it's likely that your UI attach it to
the provious thread (again, copy/pasted the mail)

> - The distribution packages page () titles "Last Directory LDAP API
> 1.0.0-M8 tarballs", but all files are named "*-M7*". This might be a
> caching problem - when downloading them I get a file "*-M8*" ...

My bad : I did a s/M7/M8 in vi, but I forgot the final 'g'. Fixed/

> I suggest to start for each new vote a new mail thread in future.
Agreed. No more copy/paste :/

--
Regards,
Cordialement,